Rescue Tape is a self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses. First used by the US Military and now seen at consumer and industrial trade shows across America, this is the most versatile and easy to use emergency repair product available. Just stretch, wrap and Get Rescued! You can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses in a flash, use for electrical wiring or as shrink wrap, radio installs, coax cable, wrap tool handles, and much, much more.
Rescue Tape has infinite uses! Here are just a few suggestions:
- Is Self-Fusing! Self-Bonding!
- Incredible 700 PSI Tensile Strength!
- Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer!
- Withstands 500° F Degrees of heat! (260° C) ~ Remains flexible to -85° F! (-60° C)
- Creates a Permanent Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
- Never gets gummy or sticky like coax seal, electrical or duct tape - No messy cleanup!
- Has an unbelievably long shelf life!
- Is extremely versatile!
- Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt, UV Rays
Standard Colors Available in 1” X 12" X .020” (20 mil) Rolls:
Black, Red, Clear
Rescue Tape is extruded of high performance silicone. It is self-adhering and self-fusing, and cures at room temperature. Its high thermal conductivity allows rapid heat dissipation, resulting in lower temperature rise.
Rescue Tape is suitable for use wherever a tough, high temperature (to 500° F/260° C), permanently resilient insulation or seal is required. Properly installed, Rescue Tape provides a moisture-free permanent seal around hoses, tubes and wire harness bundles, offering low cost solutions to common problems in extreme environments.
Rescue Tape is manufactured to Military Specifications.
Rescue Tape is PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!