FT DX 3000 Transceiver
- High Speed Spectrum Scope built-in: Although the FT DX 3000 only has one receiver, a high speed Spectrum Scope is built into the radio.
- Large and Wide Colour LCD Display: The high-resolution (480 x 272 dots) 3.5-inch wide colour LCD displays the operating information and the status of the transceiver functions.
- AF SCOPE display and RTTY/PSK encoder/decoder (optional): The optional AF SCOPE and optional RTTY encoder/decoder functions have been developed for the FT DX 3000. The wave form of the AF SCOPE signal can be displayed on the TFT LCD. Also, the RTTY/PSK text may be displayed on the LCD.
- Independent Frequency Display: The Main operating frequency is the most important display in the radio, with VFO-A frequency located just above the main dial. The newly-developed LCD has a wider viewing angle and higher contrast for convenient and effortless viewing
- Rx Frequency Range- 30 kHz - 60 MHz (Operating)/ 1.8 - 54 MHz (Specified performance, Amateur Bands only)
- Tx Frequency Range - 1.8 - 54 MHz (Amateur Bands only)
- Frequency Stability - ±0.5ppm (after 1 minute @ -10ºC to +50ºC)
- Operating Temperature Range --10ºC to +50ºC
- Emission Modes - A1A (CW), A3E (AM), J3E (LSB,USB), F3E (FM), F1B (RTTY), F1D (Packet), F2D (Packet)
- Frequency Steps - 1/10Hz (SSB, CW, AM), 100Hz (FM)
- Dimensions (W x H x D, mm) -365 x 115 x 312
- Weight (approx, kg) – 10
- Antenna Impedance - 50Ω, unbalanced, 16.7Ω - 150Ω, unbalanced (1.8 - 29.7 MHz), 25Ω - 100Ω, unbalanced (50 - 54 MHz), (Tuner ON, 1.8 MHz - 50 MHz Amateur bands, TX only)
- Power Consumption - Rx (no signal) 1.8 A
- (approximate figures) - Rx (signal present) 2.1 A, Tx (100W) 23 A
- Supply Voltage - DC 13.8 V ±10% (Negative Ground)